‘Tis the season to be jolly… Fa la la la la, la la la la…. Spring has bloomed here in Sydney and we have more than one reason to celebrate this awesome-blossom time of the year. We know you guys are caught up in the Christmas preps and shopping is one of the most important (and the biggest) part of it. So, here’s a fashion guide you may refer before splurging your hard earned dollars.
- Tie – dye
- The good old days are back. Tie-dye is one pattern we are a huge fan of. It works well on cotton, polyester and in fact denims. It’s one of the most highlighted fashion statements on the runways this season.
- Net and sheer
- For spring time is the perfect weather to dress up as you like and feel all comfortable and home in every style and fabric. Nettings and see-through(s) don’t just look sassy but also add the element of style to the entire ensemble. Open to customization and bespoke designing, team Silk and Sparkle will give you that perfect sheer and fit to get you that flattering look.
- Crazy necklines
- Okay, square cut is ruling the world of necklines this season. From the likes of Manish Malhotra, Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla to the international names such as Christian Dior are vouching for square necklines. It’ gonna be the season of fancy and crazy necklines. So you know what exactly must be your focus of attention. Team Silk and Sparkle also has some amazing designs that you must definitely explore.
- We are so, so happy to see denims back in vogue. Denim is undoubtedly one style that blurs the line between classy and street style. It has something for every individual. From boot-cut jeans to the denim jackets, denim dresses to denim on denim ensembles it’s gonna be one helluva fashion flavor of the year.
- Neutrals and pastels
- Let’s get on to hues and shades now. Well, spring is usually associated with bright and beautiful colours that are #evergreen spring statement but there’s a lot more to be served on the table, guys. Pastels and neutrals are a thing this season…and the best part is – they suit all skin and body types. We’re in absolute love with them you’ll find some exclusive designs in pastels at our store.
- Florals are forever
- Florals are forever, hands down! Spring and florals are synonyms. From small floral prints to big and bold patterns, flowers on fabric are a beautiful idea any day and season. Floral safas to floral jackets, dresses to sarees, lehengas to shoes, floral prints have highjacked the fashion world with its blossom-ness.
These are few fashion trends that are gonna rule the fashion world in spring and summer 2019. Now, you know how and what to shop for the upcoming season. Also, you are always welcome to Silk and Sparkle studio to explore the latest designs or for any sort of fashion assistance.