The real grace of a saree or a lehenga is actually in the blouse. The draping and styling of these two gorgeous attires remain common, it’s the design of the top that makes all the difference. This is why we decided to cover the latest in vogue – high neck blouse – in our blog post this month.
One of the most asked questions by our customers is, “How shall we style our blouse? What is in trend these days.” In order to pick the best saree or lehenga for the occasion, women often forget to pay much attention to the blouse. Even though it’s the blouse the can make or break the entire look.
Here’s sharing fifteen different high neck blouse styles that we loved the most.
- Jacqueline sporting a sheer high neck blouse having a gracefully adorned collar.
- Ruffled high neck blouse, a perfect choice for young women.
- Embellished high neck blouse paired with sober saree. Keep the jewellery subtle and let the blouse do the talking.
- Tapered High neck blouse for the win. This is our personal favourite.
- Classic Full sleeve blouse with embellished neck and cuffs. This style looks absolutely gorgeous in velvet too.
- Heavily embellished bloused inspired by armour. A bold statement look, depicting vigour draped in 9-yard of elegance.
- Deepika wore a black semi-sheer blouse with full sleeves. Much #FashionGoals right?
- Boho chic high neck blouse for a sassy slayer look. Something unique yet elegant to opt for any occasion big or small.
- Fully embroidered backless blouse with a high neckline.
- Chic chinese collar blouse. Opt for a formal occasion without any second thoughts.
- Sheer blouse with gathered cuff and buttoned collar. This would make a perfect pick with a chiffon/georgette saree as well as a lehenga.
- Gracefully embroidered and embellished sheer blouse. It’s a must-have for an Indian bride’s trousseau.
- Partially embellished neckline with a front zipper.
- Classy cape style blouse with a choker neck. Add a contemporary touch to a traditional look.
- Fully embellished warrior style high neck blouse.
Impressed by these designs? Professional designers at Silk and Sparkle will deliver you the exact designer piece that your desire. We work with the best craftsmen who come from a lineage of weavers. Our work is all about the finest fabrics adorned with splendid handwork.
Come visit our store at 3 Thornton street, Kellyville Ridge, NSW or call us at +61 0421079017 for booking an appointment. We specialise in custom-made designer outfits.