If you ask us, it was definitely the tough choice to make, who looked the best. Yes, we are talking about the starriest night of the year, the Academy Awards aka Oscars. It’s definitely the most important evening for the first timers and they want to sport their best look for the gala night and of course the veterans also want to do better than ever. We couldn’t pick one but yes, we have picked our favourite and we just can’t wait to share them with you. So here we go (not in any perticulat order):
- Lady Gaga :It was Lady Gaga’s night anyway. She was Dazzling in Alexander McQueen outfit, her movie was nominated in eight categories, she was to perform at The Academy Awards and not just that, she won the Oscar too.
- Brie Larson :The mightiest, Captain Marvel had all cameras and flashes waiting for her. The Academy award winner, Brie Larson wore custom Celine for the evening.
- Emilia Clarke :The mother of dragons and the true heir to the throne deserved the throne of dazzlers wearing Balmai for the Oscars.
- Melissa McCarthy :All dolled up in this slim fitted Brandon Maxwell gown, McCarthy looked super gorgeous shunning fashion stereotypes.
- Amy Adams :Come one, look at her outfit. Amy Adams stole our heart at the red carpet, looking super hot in this white gown.
- Regina King :In this super gorgeous Oscar de la Renta outfit, Regina King slayed like a pro at the Oscars Red Crapet.
- Constance Wu : She looked absolute sunshine in this oh-so-pretty custom gown by Versace.
- Helen Mirren : Defying age, this veteran actress donned custom Schiaparelli at the Oscars.
- Krysten Ritter : Mom-to-be Ritter flaunted her baby bump in this lace gown by Reem Acra.
- Chris Evans : Captain America rocked at the most happening evening of the year. Ditching black for this velvet blue awesomeness, Evans looked dapper.
- Awkwafina : Woohoo! Absolutely stunning. Awkwafina ditched gown for this beautiful shimmery tux and we say she made the right choice.
- Serena Williams : The Tennis superstar od the USA, Williams opted for this stunning custom Armani for the evening.
- Octavia Spencer : The Ace actress and the Academy Award winner wore Christian Siriano for the gala evening.
- Marina de Tavira : This red gown by J. Mendel was a perfect pick for the Oscars, Marina.
- Ashley Graham: Flauntinh her beautiful curves in this all black Zac Posen gown, Graham’s was one of our top five favourite looks.
- Elsie Fisher : Teenager walked the Oscars Red Carpet in three piece black tux by Thom Browne and accessorized it with sheer confidence.
- Giuliana Rancic : She took over the Oscars red Crapet with her awesomeness. Guiliana’s choice for The Academy Awards 2019 definitely made on our top five picks from this year.
- Billy Porter : Saving the best for the last Billy Porters Tux-o-Gown (that’s what we’d love to call it) was unabashedly fabulous.
The custom creation by designer Christian Siriano included a sharply tailored tuxedo jacket overtop a full-skirted strapless velvet gown. A play on masculinity and femininity, the look challenged the rigid Hollywood dress code and was boundary-pushing in all the right ways. – Vogue
These are our picks from this year’s Academy Awards red carpet. You think we missed out on some of the looks? Do you have any particular favourite? Don’t forget to share it with us. And if you wish to customize your favourite outfit from the Oscars, visit us. We’ll create the desired look for you.