The contemporary brides aren’t hesitant of experimenting and trying different color combinations for their wedding outfits. We all have seen how cordially brides welcomed different hues other than red last season. Golden, ivory, pink and pastels were hot popular last year. 2019 is gonna be all about mix-match and combinations. Here are some of our predictions (or we may say our favourites) for the upcoming wedding season.
- Pastels with Pastles : Hello Morning brides! This is definitely for you. Pastles were the front runners last season and will take the lead this season too but how you can add the element of ‘UNIQUENESS’ and ‘TRENDY’ – just blend two three pastel colours together.2. Coral with Beige : They both were very trendy last season but a combination of coral and honey beige will be one killer combination to out this season. Both the colours compliment Asian skin tone and are traditionally accepted bridal colours. Highly recommended for both morning and evening brides.
3. Mint and Pink : If you are looking for a light toned and refreshing look for the morning wedding – Mint and pink is your way to go. If you have a beach wedding or pastel theme wedding even then this ensemble will justify your look. Pick your jewellery accordingly – we do not suggest diamonds with this combination, gold with a twist may do, polki and jadau will definitely look good.
4. Lovely Lilac : Lilac is one of the favourite colours of not only ours but also every woman’s. Well, come on, it is a beautiful colour. It can be mixed and matched with wine, golden or also pink. It’s considered a royal colour for a reason. You may opt for and get a regal bridal look for your big day
5. Yellow and Blue : When two beautifully bright colour blend the result has to be one bomb to look at. For a quirky chirpy bride it’s definitely a perfect combination. You may opt for a silk lehenga with small thread work or one with sequence or zari as per your preference.
6. Anything with Ivory : Ivory is love! The subtlety of the colour gives you enough leeway to go over the top with the hand work. It can be adorned with different colour detailing in the design. Complete the look with a matching or contrasting dupatta, as you like it.
7. Midnight blue and Gold : After Priyanka’s reception look and Sania Nehwal’s wedding ensemble it’s evident that Midnight blue with golden is gonna be one trend to watch out for this season. We suggest you to go for this combination in case yours is the evening function because it reflects beautifully in light.These are some of the trends that are gonna be popular this season. Could you decide for yourself? If not visit Silk and Sparkle on Pennant Hills Road, Thornliegh, New South Wales. Our designers will help you style your wedding look and customize the ensemble for your big day.